Vending is a way to sell and purchase items from other players in-game.
Overview EditVending is a great way to earn a little extra coin while you are away from the game. When you have a vendor shop setup you can buy and sell goods from other players.
- Press "B" on the keyboard and left click the "vend" button or Press "E" and click on vend icon under trade (can be hotkeyed)
- Drag and drop items from your inventory to the top section of the new window to sell
- Set the quantity of the items you want to sell (up to the limit of the stack)
- Set the price per item to be sold
- Drag and drop items from your inventory to the bottom section of the new window to buy
- Set the quantity of the items you want to buy (up to the limit of a stack)
- Set the price per item you would like to buy
- Set a name for your shop (maximum of 13 characters)
- Once you have your vend window set with all the items you would like to buy and sell click "done"
- Your character will now take the shape of a monkey sitting on a chest
Happy Vending! Edit
- You cannot purchase items if you do not have at least 1 item you wish to buy in your inventory
- You cannot vend while safety lock is active
- It is highly recommended to set up your vendor shop in the trade channel
- Keep good track of your prices, once you disconnect from the game it will not save your vending prices or history
- Your character must be logged in to the game in order for vending to work
- You cannot sell items that are bound to you.
- You must donate money to me. WHAT WHAT??